Saturday, January 19, 2013

A.L Jackson, Lost to you - Review

A.L Jackson, Lost to you - Review



People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors. 

Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same. 

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here.

Groomed to one day take over his father’s law firm, attending Columbia University was Christian Davison’s only option. 

Neither wanted anything more until they sat across from each other at a café table after being paired as study partners.

Christian wants her, but Elizabeth knows better than to give into their intense attraction. Yet there is little she can do to stay away. 

Lost to You, the prequel to the bestselling romance, Take This Regret. A New Adult novella, recommended for readers 17+. It’s unnecessary to have read Take This Regret to enjoy Lost to You.



I was one of the fortunate people who was received an ARC of this book, so a HUGE thank you to Amy for the opportunity. I am a HUGE fan of all her books and having a Novella that will give me another look into the characters of 'Take this regret' is amazing!

We start the book off in Christian's POV and personally I love to see what is going on inside his head as it helped me to fall head over heels for him once again you are literally able to experience how he falls in love and see's Elizabeth due to the amazing and detailed writing of Amy.

This book is in alternative POV's and I think this always makes a better story as you get to see where the characters are coming from and why they do the things they do. This book also has such detail that when you read you feel as though you are watching a movie in your head and you are pulled into the story, it completely consumes you but in the best way possible.   

You are also able to feel the characters emotions, when they are angry, happy or sad you feel it right along with them. This book I was not able to put down from start to finish, it hooked me to such an extent  that in some moments I was sitting on the end of my chair willing myself to read faster. 

Elizabeth is such a genuine character that you end up wanting to succeed and threatening anyone who comes int he way of this. She tries the hardest she can and you know she wants to make something of her life, fall in love and live the fairy tale she deserves.   

This book is the perfect prequel to Take This Regret and also an excellent stand alone Novella, If you haven't read any of A.L Jackson's book then I suggest you get on that asap as all her books rate HUGE in my eyes and I can without a shadow of a doubt say I will be a fan for life. 

6/6 
This Novella is due out on the 31st of January.


No comments:

Post a Comment