Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kimberly Knight, Where I need to be - Review


 Spencer Marshall was done moping. After catching her boyfriend cheating with his secretary, she decides to have a girl's weekend in Vegas with her best friend Ryan. 
Lady Luck must be looking out for Spencer, because that weekend will change her 
life forever. Despite what people say, not everything stays in Vegas.

I was given the chance to speak with Kimberly and receive an ARC to review and promote during her tour, and let me just say I am not disappointed. The cover was the first thing that caught my attention can you all say with me damn . . . its okay you may take a little break if you wish to share at the cover again I know I have. 

You start off this Book with Spencer and you arsehole of a boyfriend, did anyone else feel the urge to give him a good slap or was it just me? Understandably Spencer is more than a little pissed off but decides to semi wallow, it isn't until her best friend Ryan convinces her to move on and get on with her life that she decides to take a chance and see just where the next chapter of her life will take her. 

What better was to let loose and get crazy then in Vegas, everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas . . . Right? Getting to Vegas the last thing or should I say person that Spencer expects to meet is the sexy and mysterious guy from the gym, damn he is sexy and the kinds of things she wants to do to him may be illegal in several countries but that makes it all the more fun.

The sex scenes in this book are phenomenal, damn I needed a drink or something after then and I couldnt give enough. Brandon oozes sex appeal and the connection he has with Spencer is so hot my finger may have a few singe marks.

This is a book that you must add to your TBR lists if you haven't already it is an excellent debut Novel and I cannot wait to read more from Kimberly and fingers crossed it is soon.

4.5/5 stars!






No comments:

Post a Comment