Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jillian Dodd, Kiss me - Review


I've always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.

I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a Hottie God that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.

I knew there was a reason I was highly anticipating the release of this book and that reason is boys... lots of boys to be more precise, I would ask if it is possible for a book to be filled with any more hot, sexy, horney boys but there are still many books to go in this series so I assume there are many more potential boys to meet and fantasize over. 

As far as having that special boy who I am rooting to get the girl I find myself irrevocably torn between not two but three different guys! I am a book slut, but with guys like; Aiden, Dallas and Dawson  you will find it hard to not imagine a menage a quatre.

“If only boys came with warning labels. Like, yours would be: Do not kiss when drunk. Riley’s would be: I’m going to sleep with you and your best friend, too.” – Keatyn 

After reading this book I am totally ready to head off to an elite boarding school, of course I will need the athletic body and blonde hair first. Then It is time to party Keatyn style and enjoy the experiences that I now suddenly find myself wanting to accomplish. 

This book has everything you loved from the first 'Stalk me' but so much more, you have the guys and the drama that always comes with teenage romance. You have back stabbing bitches that make you want to throttle them, hot sexy moment that make you want to play dress up (Library here I come), heartbreaking sweet moments which could leave a layer of sugar in your mouth and drama, good old drama where would a good book be without it?

This book was much better then any expectation I had an I cannot wait to follow Keatyn on her journey and see who she eventual ends up with, how many more boys are out there? and could I please have all discarded men I will treat them well.

5/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment