Monday, December 17, 2012

Anni Glines, Fallen too far - Review


To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter. 

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother. 

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far.

Can I firstly just say how much I love the cover art for this book? It is beyond amazing and the girl is stunning! I knew the moment I saw it that I had to read this book, the only thing that made it better was the fact it was written by the amazing Abbi Glines; damn she knows how to tell a good story.

Blaire Wynn is the kind of character you instantly fall in love with, after her mother death all she wants is to find a new place to belong, but where she ends up is the last place she would ever of thought. What happens when your estranged father goes away and you are left with a hot, sexy and damn right sinful stepbrother for the summer?

Blaire has been through a lot but the person she has become is fiery strong and determined, can I just say I LOVED her I could read this book again and again and not get bored with her or any of the other characters for that matter.

Rush, Rush, Rush damn can I have him please? I would rather like my own copy to 'snuggle' with . . . okay maybe I want to do more than cuddle him but that can be a start.  He is sexy and charming in just the right way that brings a devilish smile to the readers face.

Even though you don't instantly see the appeal between Rush and Blaire when the flirtation begins boy is it hot and sinful and exactly the kind that makes me fall in love with a book. This story just got better and better as it went on and I did not want to put it down.

“I thought you weren’t a cuddler, Rush,” I said as he ran his nose along my neck and inhaled loudly.

“I wasn’t. Only with you Blaire. You’re my exception,” he whispered then tucked my head under his chin and pulled the covers up over us.

This book is a must read for everyone! If anything I think this may be my favorite Abbi Glines book so far :)

5/5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment