Saturday, November 03, 2012

Tammara Webber, Easy - Review.



This is a book I have been meaning to read for a while now but finally got round to starting this morning. (I couldn't help but read it in a day, okay maybe a few hours after non-stop reading but who is counting)

From the very first chapter I was hooked, I literally could not put the book down to the extent my family has now labelled me unsociable as I only came up for air at the promise of pizza but was soon back in my own world after a few slices. 

This book had the three things that make a book a must read; 1) An inviting plot that doesn't sound like every other book on the market. 2) It was well written, some books I physically cannot read due to the poor writing skills that distract from what I am reading. 3) Finally It had characters that you fell in love with and grow attached to.

Jacqueline starts off with everything she could want, she is at Collage with the man she loves and is achieving well in all her classes but than her boyfriend breaks up with her and she finds that the people she considered friends have now taken sides and collage has become a lonely place especially after she is sexually attacked outside of a frat party and saved by a mystery man. 

Falling behind after missing some lessons she is set up with a tutor who she begins to flirt with, could things be starting to look up especially when she becomes more acquainted with her mystery man or will she continue to feel isolated?

Over all this book is a must read for everyone, I could read it again and again. Tammara Webber has true talent and I cannot wait to read more from her. 6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment