Saturday, November 03, 2012

Jillian Dodd, Stalk me - Review.


So I am slowly getting through my to read list and have finally finished 'Stalk me' By Jillian Dodd :) Here is a little review.

After first knocking my socks (and shoes) off with the amazing 'That Boy' and 'That Wedding' Jillian has done i
t again another delightful read that draws you in.

Stalk me is the first book in The Keatyn Chronicles, and features the daughter of a world famous actress facing many obstacles while at school including the one issue that plagues most girls (and women) Boys.

After breaking up with her long time child star boyfriend Keatyn has one of her first opportunities to fully explore her new found independence and experience her first true kiss and more.

This book has it all men who deserve to be drooled over (many men), true high school drama and even a stalker that will leave you weary of strangers.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a light read and something fun 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment