Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kristen Proby, Come away with me - Review.


Warning: Contains profanity, explicit sex, and a super sexy couple!

Being confronted on the beach by a sexy stranger wasn't part of Natalie Conner's plans for a peaceful morning taking photos. And why on earth would he think she's taking pictures of him, anyway? Who is he? One thing’s for sure, he’s hot, and incredibly romantic, feeding Natalie’s wounded soul.

Luke Williams just wants the world to give him a break, so seeing yet another camera aimed at his face has him ready to pounce on the beauty behind the lens. When he finds out she has no idea who he is, he's intrigued and more than a little tempted by her. Natalie has a body made for sex, a sassy mouth and Luke can’t get enough of her, but he’s not ready to tell her who he really his.

Natalie is a no nonsense girl who doesn't do well with lies and secrets. What will happen to this new relationship when she discovers what Luke’s hiding?

Every girl at one point in her life has dreamed of having some kind of fling with the Famous guy of their dreams, hell I would even go for a cheeky grope of the derriere if Channing Tatum was walking past. But what would you do if you found out the guy you where falling for was actually a Movie star? Could you get past the fact thousands of girls all over the world are lusting over him, that people will literally throw themselves at him? Or would you miss the way things where, when life was simple.

“I’ve fallen in love with a beautiful, sexy, sweet, jealous control freak. Shit.”

One thing you can't do is talk about this book without mentioning the sex scenes, holy smokin' hell, I think I found myself fanning my face with the kindle to get rid of the blush that came across my face on more then one occasion. Can I please get my own copy of Luke? I somehow feel the need to see if he is actually as good as he is between the pages between the sheets.

Natalie is sometimes a little too self conscious, it may be a pet peeve of mine but women who are undoubtedly attractive and still have body hangups can sometimes leave me feeling a little negative. Apart from that Natalie was an amazing character; I loved her profession and thought it was refreshing that she wasn't your stereotypical heroin. I could relate to her and I wanted to be her.

Luke, Luke, Luke; damn next time I go to the beach I will make sure I point my camera at every available male until someone hot and sexy tries to take it away (of course I will fill the memory card up with innocent pictures of the waves first). I know some women hate it but I find a possessive (within reason) man sexy, I want to feel as though I am his and I want him to get jealous and Luke was just the right amount of everything. Not to mention his jaw dropping romantic gestures, any man that wishes to woo me these holidays has a lot to live up to.


“Because you’re the first woman I've brought into my home and all I can think about is getting your beautiful body naked and fucking you senseless. I need to know if there is any competition. I don’t share, Natalie.”…
“Saying that you don’t want to share implies that I’m already yours, Luke.”
“ Aren't you?” he whispers.” 

Overall I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good adult contemporary novel, and I look forward to reading more of Kristen's work.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment